Tuesday, February 5, 2013

She's Here!

Eleanor Marie Tucker was born on January 7, 2013 at 7:59 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 2 ounces and came out screaming and pooping simultaneously. One day maybe I will write her birth story on this blog, but not yet. It was an amazing, exhausting, surreal day that I will never forget. And at the end of the day and all of that labor, I had a tiny baby (which was, frankly, a bit terrifying) but also a husband who I knew would hold both of us up through any challenge that came our way. One of the greatest joys of this baby, beyond the miracle of her very existence, has been watching Matt transition so naturally into the role of father. We've had such a good time. And now for some pix. The labor and delivery nurses captured some wonderful moments with my iPhone and I am so grateful.











1 comment:

  1. Yayyy! Ellieree's blog has started! This will be the most amazing blog ever, because Ellie is the most amazing little person ever. And that's the truth - Twin Mommy (aka Aunt Jennie) says so.

    ReplyDelete