Monday, February 11, 2013

First Visit from Uncle Justin and Aunt Hannah


Justin and Hannah came down the first weekend to meet Ellie and Justin took these wonderful pictures. These are actually a bit hard for me to look at because Ellie is about at the nadir of her weight curve. We had some early breastfeeding challenges and she had lost almost a pound at this point. I don't think I've ever had so much anxiety about something before in my life--I felt like I was starving my baby. In retrospect, of course, I was overly concerned and she started gaining weight quickly enough. She's kind of cute and pixie-like in these photos, though I do prefer her now that she's working on her fat rolls!


With Aunt Hannah

She can already raise one eyebrow! Just like mom and dad.

Cute little cross eye


Daddy likes to arrange her hair in a mohawk.

Checking out Grandpa

Grandma and Grandpa

Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment